1- River Rafting In Rishikesh :
There is best rafting starch in Rishikesh 9KM, 16KM, 24KM, 35KM. also we provide some activity on rafting time the called is Cliff Jump, Body Surfing , Swimming. Below Mention Price All Starch.
- 9KM River Rafting : (Brahampuri To Luxman Jhula ) - Starting point of 9km river rafting Brahampuri its located 9km from Luxman Jhula Tapovan on Bathrinath road 9km river rafting ending point is Luxman Jhula.
- 16KM River Rafting : (Shivpuri To Luxman Jhula)- Starting point of 16km river rafting Shivpuri it’s located 16km from Luxman Jhula Tapovan on Bathrinath road 16km river rafting ending point is Luxman Jhula.
- 16KM River Rafting : (Kodiyala To Shivpuri)- Starting point of 16km river rafting Kodiyala it’s located 35km from Luxman Jhula Tapovan on Bathrinath road 16km river rafting ending point is Shivpuri.
- 24KM River Rafting : (Marine Drive To Luxman Jhula)- Starting point of 24km river rafting Marine Drive it’s located 24km from Luxman Jhula Tapovan on Bathrinath road 24km river rafting ending point is Luxman Jhula.
- 35KM River Rafting : (Kodiyala To Luxman Jhula)- Starting point of 35km river rafting Kodiyala it’s located 35km from Luxman Jhula Tapovan on Bathrinath road 35km river rafting ending point is Luxman Jhula.
2 - Camping In Rishikesh:
Rishikesh Camping is the best outing spot with friend family and cooperates. Every weekend traveller visit in Rishikesh for camping 1Night 2Days stay our camp property. Our all property located local river side and forest Eco Friendly Zone. We have multiple tour packages for Rishikesh Camping also Create Combo Packages River Rafting, Camping, Bonfire Trekking and Bungee Jump.
Type of Packages:
- Normal Tent Camping
- Cottages Camping
- Luxury Tent Camping
- Luxury Cottages Camping
All packages listed our website please check and book as per suitable.
3 - Bungee Jump In Rishikesh:
Bungee Jump is top most activity in Rishikesh 100 to 200 Traveler complete these activity Like Bungee Jump, Flying Fox, and Giant Swing. There is Advance booking process visitor follow the process.
4 - Attractions in Rishikesh:
This is a suspension bridge built over the Holy river Ganges. This is a 450 feet high bridge is the glory of this holy city. It is believed that Lord Rama's brother Lakshamana did a fierce penance in this place, Hence the name Lakshman Jhula.
The Beatles Ashram:
Maharishi Yogi Ashram became famous around the world when The Beatles arrived here for a visit with their wives. The calmness of this place will put you in a trance. This place is perfect for a quiet session of meditation.
This place is pure heaven for adventure seekers. This place is only 19 kms from Rishikesh and is known for Rafting, Hiking, camping, boating. Thousands of Adventure enthusiasts arrive here for rafting every year.
TriveniGhat is one of the most crowded ghat in Rishikesh and the most magnificent. The spirituality of this place is just amazing at the evening because of the Ganga Aarti. This is the congruence place of three Holy rivers Ganga, Yamuna, Saraswati.
Neelkanth Mahadev Temple:
This temple is situated at the altitude of 1670 m and 12 kms from Rishikesh. This is one of the most religious place in Rishikesh. It is believed that Lord Shiva consumed poison during the sea churning(samundramanthan) then came here for meditation. Lord Shiva's throat turned blue due to the poison so he is known as a NeelKanth (Blue throated) here.